Monday, October 18, 2010

hey, the moth has a name!

Thanks to Nolie for leaving a comment with a link to this Bug Guide page. It seems that my pretty moth's name is Metanema Inatomaria or Pale Metanema. Now I can't get this song out of my head -

Tall and tan and young and lovely
The girl from Metanema goes walking
And when she passes, each one she passes goes - ah....


p.s. Robbie has obviously been putting his paws on my keyboard again. My apostrophe key had morphed into this:
รจ.
Luckily I still had Kelly's solution from the last time I had a problem with the apostrophe (only then it was a French accent without the e). So I tapped the Shift and Ctrl keys a few times and voila, problem fixed. Except that now I don't know how to do the accent thing over the a in voila.

2 comments:

CelticCastOn said...

Best fix ever huh! happens to me just about every day with T.

Lovs2Knit said...

Dogs are always so helpful! My toy poodle is always trying to help me when I'm typing.

Now I have that song stuck in my head! ;~)