Tuesday, August 02, 2011

such fun!

Lynn was having a 5th blogiversary contest on her Never A Dull Moment blog and I won!

The postal strike delayed the arrival of my prize but it finally came last week.  It was so much fun to open up the parcel and see all of the fun things that it contained.
The two skeins of Misti Alpaca are so soft and lovely!  There is a cute knitting card and a note pad with a map of the Caribbean area on it as well as a postcard of sunny Florida that I will put on my fridge to cheer me through the winter.  There are sock knitting needle point protectors.  Lynn also took a risk and sent me a yummy bar of dark chocolate that she worried might melt en route.  It arrived here none the worse for wear so it must not have been left out in the heat during its journey.

Thanks Lynn!  What a treat!


No comments: