Wednesday, November 30, 2011

goodbye Movember!

If you have somehow never heard of Movember (and if not, where have you been?  Seriously.) you can find out more here.

I'm proud of my husband Dan for participating in this very worthy cause but I'm really, really glad that Movember is sighing its last gasps.  Why, you ask?

Is that not the sorriest, most pitiful excuse for facial hair that you've ever seen?

One thing that you could never accuse Dan of doing is growing excess hair.  Now if someone dreams up a fundraiser that involves women growing leg hair, sign me up.  I can grow leg hair so lush that I could braid it.  Okay, not quite but it's not that far out of the realm of possibility.  In fact, I wish that someone would make that sort of fundraiser in one of the summer months so we could show off our lush legs by wearing shorts.  Just think of the time-saving benefits to be able to wear shorts or skirts without having to de-forest our legs first.

Tomorrow is December and the so-called moustache will finally be just a memory.  Bring it on!

3 comments:

Monika said...

Hahaha, snort! I like full beards, but hate mustaches.

Karen M said...

Oh dear. I thought that was the 'before' photo. Better luck next year.

Lynn said...

LOL My dh can't grow a beard either and his mustache is more along the lines of a penciled in variety.

I had to look up Movember and apparently its not something that is done in the US. Figure that one!