1. Answer call from a credit card call centre with the usual, "I'm fine, thanks" while toddler grandchild chants, "I wanna say hi! I wanna say hi! I wanna say hi!"
2. After finding out that the credit card company wants to lend you money, ask caller if she will talk to said grandchild.
3. Watch grandchild nod at the phone while caller tries to carry on a lengthy one-sided conversation with a 2 year old.
4. Thank caller for talking to grandchild then ask her to hang on a sec while your four dogs bark at someone walking outside as if only they can save the world from scary pedestrians.
5. Politely refuse the loan offer and hang up.