Ramblings from a knitter, a dedicated dog-lover, and a primary teacher, not necessarily in that order.
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
still no contest draw
Sorry folks, the draw is still going to have to wait until I'm feeling better. I went to the dr. today and was diagnosed with pneumonia. I hope the antibiotics work quickly. The contest is still open until I can do the draw.