Sunday, May 15, 2016

kidlet bits

It's been a long while since I've had fodder for kid bits.  If you want to see some of the previous kid-bits click herehereherehere, and especially here.

I'm happy that I have a new source for little-kid bits, herein referred to as kidlet bits.  Berlyn, at three years old, is very verbal but still innocent and sweet, perfect for kidlet bits.

She loves to play hide-and-seek with Dan (Papa).  Usually he hides and I help Berlyn find him.  On this occasion though, she decided to hide for a change.  While Papa counted, I helped Berlyn hide in the bathtub behind the door.  When Papa called, "Ready or not, here I come!",  I heard a little voice call out, "I'm in the baftub."  Clearly, she hasn't quite got the whole hide-and-seek concept down pat.

Her mom shared a couple more kidlet bits.  Berlyn  has a fish in a bowl in her bedroom.  One day she was drinking a glass of water and asked Carmen is she was drinking fish juice.  On another occasion she asked her mom where unicorns live.

No comments: