Saturday, April 07, 2012

it's beginning to look a lot like...

Easter?
Mother Nature gave us one last (I hope) taste of winter.

Our winter was so mild and dry that we can't really complain.  It's already melting quickly so it won't be around for long.  The trees haven't leafed out yet so the moisture in the form of snow is fine.

A couple of days ago (in lovely warm weather) I took my annual pic of the rhubarb coming up in the garden.
I actually noticed the shoots before March ended but didn't get my act together to get a picture until now.  I checked my past blog posts to see how this year's timing compares to the last few and it's definitely earlier than usual.

I still haven't finished my posts about Puerto Vallarta but have had major pain issues the last few weeks so it hurts to spend much time on the computer.  We've been home for over a month and I still haven't organized all of the photos.  More to come.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Mother Nature DEFINITELY has a sick sense of humor!!!! LOL