Thursday, April 19, 2007

fiber fix

Here are some of the goodies that have come in the mail recently.

This is the Mama Llama sock club's spring package. Very pretty! I love the way she finds the exact right fabric to make the matching sock pouch. The pattern in the package is for a two color sock with a slip stitch cuff, heel, and toe in the variegated yarn and the foot in the solid color.

Some Lorna's Laces in the Yukon colorway. Doesn't it match Bentley nicely? It took me a while to calm him down so that I could get this picture. He would rather have nibbled on the yarn.

Yummy! North Sea Superwash Merino from Blue Ridge Silk Works. This is the first time that I've ordered from this site and the package came promptly. I've never felt lovelier fiber and I'm sure that it will draft like a dream because it can't felt.

I took Pocus and Bentley to school with me this afternoon and the children loved them to pieces. It's such a good opportunity to socialize puppies and educate the kids about responsible pet ownership.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice stash enhancement. The Mama Llama yarn is gorgeous and I love the pouch.