Sunday, April 22, 2007

Sunday afternoon

My sister Darcie and my niece Katie brought their two shelties over this afternoon to meet Bentley. Darcie had her camera in the back yard and was snapping pictures of Katie and the dogs playing. As you can see, Katie thought Bentley was very cuddly.

Katie after running around being "herded". She makes an adequate sheep when there aren't any real ones around.


This is what happened when I made kissy noises and said, "Puppy, puppy!" Darcie says that my descendents will remember me from this picture as "that crazy dog lady" in our family history. I can think of worse ways of being remembered.


Harrison is the grand master of teaching puppies their manners around other dogs. He's had a lot of experience. Puppy Kai is a cheeky boy and isn't learning his doggy etiquette very well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful way to spend the day. It looks like you all had lots of fun. You're right, there are definately things worse for being remember as then the crazy dog lady. :)