Tuesday, April 03, 2007

It's a small world on the internet.

This is one of those stories that just keeps going on and on. When I posted the Reach For The Top photo here I also sent it to a Regina Dog Fancy yahoo group as there was talk on the group about the local guy on Jeopardy. One of the yahoo group members noticed that the commentator in the picture was none other than Bill Stovin, a KAOS (local training and dog sports club) member who went by the stage name of Bill Gerald back then, and asked if she could send the photo to the KAOS members. Bill has worked for CBC forever and forwarded
the picture to some buddies of his who decided to interview Doug in Toronto on the CBC radio morning show this morning and they put the picture on their website here. In the meantime, Doug and another high school friend found my blog through Google and left comments for me. The internet makes it such a small world!

Here's what the dogs usually do when I'm on the computer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What sweet pups? I used to have one like your little white dog. He was mostly poodle + a little something extra. We were never positive what, but we think wire-haired terror (uh, I mean terrier).