Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Knitting Club

My grade twos have been knitting up a storm! Allow me to introduce.....

Bennett

Skyla

Nicola (notice her completed scarf around her neck!)

Dreiden

Meagan (who is almost finished her scarf and it's made of 100% cotton which is not easy on the hands!)

and Britlyn.

There are a few more knitters in our club and I hope to have pictures of them soon. I'm so proud of these kids! They've been staying in at recess and using every spare minute in class to knit. They've even been learning to spin on my drop spindle!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so cool to see all those kids knitting away on their projects. They're all doing excellent. :~)

Anonymous said...

Way to go boys and girls - stick with it and you will get a lot of pleasure, and be able to make such cool stuff - exactly how you like it - good luck.

Susan said...

cute dogs you have . very cool! from Drieden and Bennett.P.S WE ARE STUDENTS,AS YOU KNOW.WE LIKE CATS AND DOGS.

Susan said...

WE LIKE YOUR SOCKS.

Susan said...

NOT ARE FAULT WE LIKE YOUR SOCKS.PS I LIKE DOGS. FROM BENNETT.