Wednesday, April 09, 2008

the results

Here are the results of Monday's dyeing session. Both fibers are superwash merino and I'm very pleased with how they turned out.

I haven't decided whether I'm going to list them in my Etsy shop or keep them for myself.

I also dyed this sock yarn that I will put in the shop. It's superwash merino as well. The base yarn is Wool2Dye4 Supersock and it has a nice tight twist with a sheen. Lovely stuff.

If you're interested, I've reduced the prices of some sock yarns that I'm destashing as well as a pair of clear clogs that are a wee bit too small for me. They were only worn once in the house so are like new. Details can be found on this Flickr page and also in my Ravelry Stash.

2 comments:

Gloria Patre said...

I just had to scoop this up from your Etsy store! I've been admiring your hand dyed treasure for some time! Now you have fiber I couldn't hold back any more! :D Thanks!

Chrissy said...

I love the second one. Such a pretty blue! I wish I could dye like that!