Tuesday, April 29, 2008

not very exciting

Life hasn't been very exciting around here lately. I've been starting to get ready to take Bentley to Saskatoon for a dog show this weekend. My sister Darcie and niece Katie and I are all going. It will be fun but, no doubt, tiring. We got the news today that Bentley's sister Chloe placed #2 Mini Long Haired Dachshund in Canada! She will be at the Saskatoon shows too so B will be competing against his famous sister. He's getting the star spa treatment from Austin in this picture so maybe that will be good karma for him in the show ring.

I'm swatching to see what border I want to use to finish the machine knit cardi but I haven't decided on one yet. I have been spinning. I'm working on the third bobbin of the BFL spun as fine as I can make it. I'm hoping that I'll get a nice fingering weight sock yarn when they're plied. I love, love, love spinning Blue Face Leicester! My definite favorite fiber so far.

No comments: