Friday, April 25, 2008

Wow. Just. Wow.

I received two boxes in today's mail. All I can say is Wow.

Box number 1: two lovely big coils of Corriedale x Merino pin-drafted roving. So beautiful! This fiber won't even need to be pre-drafted before spinning. It's just lovely! It came from Shari McKelvy, Morro Fleece Works. I learned about Morro on Ravelry and would like to thank all of the people who were singing Shari's praises that led to me being enabled to buy this fiber. I'm so glad that I found her and I will be a return customer. She tucked in a little sample of Anna the alpaca's lustrous fiber and a little sachet of lavendar.


In box number 2: superwash merino and superwash BFL from Sheila at Wool2Dye4. So soft and clean! There's also a little sample of baby alpaca/superfine merino in there. I don't think I even know an adjective that would describe it's softness!

2 comments:

Lovs2Knit said...

Look at all that fluffy goodness!

Gloria Patre said...

Absolutely awesome fiber! There's nothing more thrilling than opening up a parcel and being overwhelmed with the quality! I'm busy spinning the superwash I got from you and I'm loving it's springy goodness.